WIN TICKETS TO SEE THE NEW FILM, Metallica and San Francisco Symphony: S&M² AT YOUR LOCAL CINEMA
In collaboration with Trafalgar Releasing, one lucky winner will receive four tickets to see the new concert film, Metallica and San Francisco Symphony: S&M² in your local participating cinema on 9 October as well as a limited edition cinema poster.
A must-see celebration of the 20th anniversary of Metallica’s ground-breaking S&M concerts and album recorded with the San Francisco Symphony. See them once again perform with the Symphony as legendary conductor Michael Tilson Thomas leads a portion of the show, kicking off his final season in San Francisco. Recorded live on September 6th and 8th, the shows also commemorate the opening of the state-of-the-art Chase Center, a historic addition to the city’s waterfront.
Including several tracks from the original '99 S&M release as well as symphonic versions of new songs released since then, this theatrical release gives millions of fans around the world the chance to eclipse time and experience the show as a modern-day big screen concert.
To find out more about the film and to book your tickets, click here.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the draw for tickets and one poster to Metallica and San Francisco Symphony: S&M² in cinemas on 9 October 2019. No purchase is necessary.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK & Ireland. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
3. There will be one prize winner, who will a four tickets to Metallica and San Francisco Symphony: S&M² at their local participating cinema on 9 October and one limited edition cinema poster. (“Prize”)
4. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
9. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
10. The contact details you provide to enter the prize draw will be used by the Promoter to contact entrants if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies unless you have opted to do so.
Ends September 23, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: